Time always too long, long to palpitate. 岁月总是太长,长到心慌
I can spoil you also can change for you.我可以惯着你 也可以换了你。
Every time a good night, feeling each other is feelings. 每一次晚安,感受着彼此的情感。
There is no rehearsal in the life , once missing , it will be lost forever. 世界上没有破镜重圆之说,
one day i will shine elegant 总有一天我会绽放优雅
我以为开了灯的房间就不会黑 I think that turned on the light in the room would not be black
Any unhappy is a waste of time.——任何不快乐的时光都是浪费。
The journey with was worth the fall.
With the wonder of your love, the sun above always shines.
Li Tao. As if occupies my entire heart to your love
Time will not be reversed?时光会不会倒转?
As long as no death simply Fortunately.只要没死就还好
The longer the explanation, the bigger the lie. 解释的越长,谎言就越大。
Sorry,All the period . 【那一句对不起,全成了句点】
Love the way you lie ╰╮ (连你的谎言都爱)
Not a bit of effort, which come to life不努力一点哪来的一辈子
Every,every,everyday 我创造的 History.
we put in the darkness of the heart is called the moon dancing 我们把在黑暗中跳舞的心脏叫做月亮.
If you could rewind your time, would you change your life? 如果时间可以倒流,你会重新选择你的生活么
Adversity does teach who your real friends are
If through time, through love .倘若看透时光看透爱
- I am glad I have you。我很欣慰我身边还有你们
To blossom blue is to blossom without you.
He is just not that into you 他其实没有那么喜欢你
Maybe we got lost in translation 也许,我们经受不了改变
- Caught up in your smile. (沉迷在你的微笑里 )
Put my name at the top of your list 让我成为你最在乎的人
If I could have anyone in the world, it would still be you. 纵然世间任我挑,我的选择仍是你。
If just like why inflated into love 如若只是喜欢 何必夸大成爱
Wipe away the tears,you are still the king.*擦掉眼泪,你依然是王!
love you。。。Can you believe it??
Nobody could ever replace you 无人可以取代你
Is missing you in the dream.在梦里想着你
If in the heart will feel sad, then please smile to let go. 如果放在心里会觉得难过,那么就请微笑
Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken. 做你自己吧。其他角色都已经有人了。
Do not waste time with regret. 别把时间都浪费在后悔上了。
How can I forget the bitterne you gave me 你给的痛,要我怎么忘.
Stars can not shine without darkness——如果没有黑暗,星星就无法闪耀。
In fact, you hypocritical than anyone else ,事实上,你比任何人都虚伪.
真的真的好想回到从前,再对你说:Do you love me?